Tuesday, June 19, 2007

#43 Go to Bonnaroo

So, Pete and I just got back from Bonnaroo, and I'm exhausted. The actual dates for Bonnaroo this year were June 14-17. However, we left a day early so that we could make a stop half way there in Cincinnati, which, in and of itself, was exciting because I got to visit my cousin Brian for the night.

All and all, despite the whole exhausting thing, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

The list of musicians we saw includes:

Mute Math
The Lou Donaldson & Dr. Lonnie Smith Quartet (a favorite set)
The Whigs
James Blood Ulmer
Uncle Earl
Hot Chip
The Roots (a favorite set)
Tool
Super Jam
STS9
Old Crow Medicine Show
Regina Spektor
The Hold Steady
Keller Williams
The Police
The Flaming Lips
John Butler
Wolfmother
The Decemberists
North Mississippi Allstars
The White Stripes
Widespread Panic

p.s. I stole this from Pete:

No comments: