Tuesday, May 15, 2007

#94 Keep My Room Clean for a Month

I spent the better part of the day cleaning my room at home. Seriously, I should probably clean it more than once a year. (I think that the dust bunnies under my dresser were breeding to take over the world.) I figured that it would probably be a good idea to start working on this goal early, and, considering I'm at home, this is going to be especially challenging. (I actually try at school.) This means in particular I have to:

1. actually keep my floor clean of clothing
2. avoid making big piles of books on the floor
3. keep my sewing box materials in my sewing box and not all over the floor


Basically, as long as I keep things off of my floor, I'm golden. Woohoo! Here's to hoping this month will be a successful one.

No comments: